Pick Up and Drop Off Service
Glacier Aircraft Parts offers pickup and drop off service in order to further assist you with getting the parts you need. During our normal parts runs (Tues & Thurs), we can arrange to pick up (or drop off) aircraft parts for you in Anchorage or Birchwood and bring them back to Glacier for pick up by you. This includes items taken in for repair.
- A fee of $10 will be charged for one pickup or drop off ($5.00 for an additional stop, same day)
- This service is intended for parts not normally stocked by Glacier.
- Items that are simply out of stock will be ordered and sold through Glacier with no additional fee.
- Let us know of any pick ups (or have drop offs to us) before 10:00 AM on the day of our run.
- We don’t stop at every vendor on every run, so it’s important that we know to stop.
- We will not pick up any item that we are not directly asked to.
- Please have parts paid for prior to pick up and inform the vendor that Glacier will pick up.
- If parts are not ready for pick up (called in, paid for, etc.) we will not be able to wait.
- We will charge for any stop made, even if the parts are not ready.
- Let us know if there are any changes prior to 10 AM on the day of pick up.
- If dropping off items for repair, please include your contact information and instructions.
- We recommend that you call the vendor ahead of time as well.
- Glacier is not responsible for relaying information.
- Feel free to ask us if you have any questions about this service.